Sleep Tight — The Road to a Better Night’s Rest
Understanding Your Sleep Problems
Insomnia. Sleep Apnea. Restless Legs Syndrome. Shift work and jet lag. Sleepwalking. Fatigue. Memory problems. Acting out dreams. Whether you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, or you toss and turn and have always been a restless, light sleeper, awake at the slightest sound, these videos provide the information you need to begin improving your poor quality sleep.
What's included in the course:
- Sleep Introduction
- How Sleepy Are You? The Epworth Sleepiness Scale
- How A Sleep Pro Evaluates Sleep Disorders
- Overview of the Problems and Symptoms You May Have With Sleep
- Sleep Apnea and Sleep Breathing Disorders
- Sleep Walking, Seep Talking, Sleep Terrors. What You Need to Know About Parasomnias
- Restless Legs and Periodic Limb Movements
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders: Problems With Our Body’s Clock
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Testing in Sleep Disorders
- How To Get Cost-Effective Testing
- CPAP: The Breathing Machine “With The Mask”
- Chronic Insomnia and Sleep Apnea are Related
- Is Your Insomnia Caused by Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
- How a CPAP Machine Can Effectively Treat Your Sleep Apnea
- How Sleep Studies Diagnose Your Sleep Disorder
- 10 Simple Tips for a Better Night Sleep
- The Link Between Sleep Disorders and Your House Pets
A Good Night’s Rest Starts Here
The consequences of a sleep disorder can be profound. Learn about types of sleep disorders, how we can evaluate your sleep patterns and steps to take to improve the sleep you get.