Get Rid of Your Back and Neck Pain
Most of the time lower back pain can be treated through noninvasive, nonsurgical methods.
Neck and back pain can be debilitating. But, when your pain is properly diagnosed, you can receive the right treatment to give you lasting relief.
In the Neck and Back pain video series, I discuss the most common causes of neck and low back pain, how a neurologist can help diagnose the problem and ways to find relief without seeing a surgeon.
What's included in the course:
- Neck & Low Back Pain Introduction
- Neck Pain Introduction
- Why So Many Tests for My Neck Pain
- Levator Scapulae Problem
- Low Back Pain Introduction
- Testing for Low Back Pain: Why are There so Many?
- Non-surgical Treatment of Low Back Pain
- Low Back Pain: Why Surgery is a Bad Idea
- Chronic Back Pain Relief. The 5 Facts You Should Know Before Getting Tested
- Low Back Pain: 5 Ways to Get Relief
Find Relief for Your Neck and Back Pain
Neck and back pain are common, but it doesn’t need to stay. Learn about the potential causes and how to get relief while avoiding the chronic use of pain pills, excessive testing or procedures, or an unnecessary surgery.