Understanding and Managing Multiple Sclerosis
Diagnosing and Living with Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) affects more than 2.3 million people worldwide and is one of the most prevalent disabling neurological diseases amongst young people. In my video series, I help you understand your MS diagnosis, therapy and drug options, and how the correct diagnosis combined with the aggressive treatment of both the disease and its symptoms, can help give you the maximum quality of life while living with MS.
What's included in the course:
- What is Multiple Sclerosis?
- Three Principles of MS Care
- Cost Effective Testing in Neurology
- Diagnosing MS
- Current Therapy for MS
- Treatment Failure in MS
- MS and MRI
- Optical Coherence Tomography in MS
- Diseases That Mimic MS
- Comorbidities in MS
- NMO, ADEM, and Transverse Myelitis
- The Future of Multiple Sclerosis
- How is Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Diagnosed?
- The Diseases That Mimic Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Multiple Sclerosis (MS)