Understanding and Managing Multiple Sclerosis
Diagnosing and Living with Multiple Scelorsis
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) affects more than 2.3 million people worldwide and is one of the most prevalent disabling neurological diseases amongst young people. MS has always been difficult to identify and diagnose due to it’s similarity to other diseases as well its unpredictability and variations in symptoms from person to person. Diagnostic criteria have improved in recent years, yet I still see MS patients who are looking for a 2nd or “nth” opinion. And while the therapies and drugs for treating MS are getting better every day, finding one that works for you begins with a correct diagnosis.
In my video series, I help you understand your MS diagnosis, therapy and drug options, and how the correct diagnosis combined with the aggressive treatment of both the disease and its symptoms, can help give you the maximum quality of life while living with MS.
What's included in the course:
- What is Multiple Sclerosis?
- Three Principles of MS Care
- Cost Effective Testing in Neurology
- Diagnosing MS
- Current Therapy for MS
- Treatment Failure in MS
- MS and MRI
- Optical Coherence Tomography in MS
- Diseases That Mimic MS
- Comorbidities in MS
- NMO, ADEM, and Transverse Myelitis
- The Future of Multiple Sclerosis
- How is Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Diagnosed?
- The Diseases That Mimic Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Multiple Sclerosis (MS)