Understanding and Managing Your Headaches — get the answers you need, when you need them!
The Road to Headache Relief Starts With Understanding
Headaches are complex. They’re frustrating. They’re painful. They can leave you feeling hopeless. The good news? Relief is possible. They can be managed and their onset can be minimized. But, to do so, you must first understand what you’re experiencing. In this video series, I discuss the most common types of headaches and what causes them. I help you determine when you need to see a doctor and how you can prepare so you’re properly tested and treated.
Headaches can jeopardize your quality of life, but with the right information, you can start to take back control.
What's included in the course:
- Introduction to Understanding Headaches
- Headache Emergencies – When to Seek Immediate Medical Attention
- Primary vs. Secondary Headache
- The Three Phases of the Migraine
- Tension Type Headaches
- Secondary Headaches – Right to be Worried
- Recurrent Facial Pain or Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalalgias (TACs)?
- Neck Problems and Migraine
- Jaw Problems and Migraine
- Recent Research – What More We Have Learned About Headaches
- What Your Doctors Will Want to Know About Your Headaches
- Headache Testing and Treatment WITHOUT Breaking the Bank
- Medication vs Non-Medication Treatment
- Medication Overuse Headache
- Chronic Drug Treatment for Migraine
- Course Closing
- Headache Map Graphic that Maps out the most common types of headaches and their symptoms.
- Headache Diary/ Log Help to determine what type of headaches you are experiencing.
- Migraine Sufferer Test Are you a migraine sufferer? Find out.
- Food Triggers Map
- Determine the Severity of Your Headaches
- Next Steps/ Helpful Resources for Moving Forward
Begin learning more about your headaches.
Learn how to prevent them, the right questions to ask your doctor, and get how to get control back over your headaches.